ON AUGUST 9, 2003, BRENDA SAWICKI FILED SUIT AGAINST NEW BRITAIN GENERAL HOSPITAL.
What does NBGH stand for?
NBGH stands for New Britain General Hospital (now Hospital of Central Connecticut)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBGH
We have 2 other meanings of NBGH in our Acronym Attic
- National Blind Gardeners Club (UK)
- National Brussels Griffon Club (dog club)
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club (Indonesia)
- National Biblical Greek Exam
- Norwegian Banks' Guarantee Fund
- Native Bovine Gamma-Globulin
- Neurobiology & Genetics Group (Malaysia)
- North Bay Gaming Group (Cotati, CA)
- North British Geometric Group Theory (York, England, UK)
- National Business Group on Health
- North Bay General Hospital (Canada)
- National Black Golf Hall of Fame (est. 1986)
- Namco Bandai Games, Inc. (Japan)
- National Bank of Greece International Ltd. (UK)
- National Bankers Group, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- New Brunswick Geographic Information Corporation (digital mapping; New Brunswick, Canada)
- Northwest Berry and Grape Information Network
- National Black Gay and Lesbian Leadership Forum
- National Black Gay Men's Advocacy Coalition (est. 2005)
- Narrow-Band Gaussian Noise
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Britain General Hospital near Hartford underwent a "wall-to-wall" comprehensive inspection that was part of a special-emphasis program in federal OSHA's Region One, targeting hospitals with more than eight lost workday injuries per 100 full-time equivalent employees.
He is active in community affairs, currently serving on the board of directors of Connecticut Legal Services, the University of Connecticut Foundation, as corporator of New Britain General Hospital, secretary of the Chester Bar Association, and on the dean's advisory council of Quinnipiac University Law School.
Luciano, Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Director of the Center for Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology at New Britain General Hospital.
Francis Physician Health Organization; Paul O'Sullivan, Director of Grants, Office of Congresswoman Nancy Johnson (ex-officio); Marcia Petrillo, CEO, Qualidigm; Eleanor Seiler, MD, Senior Medical Director, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield; Paul Sheils, CEO, Aetna Health Information Solutions; Richard Shiffman, MD, MCIS, Associate Director of Medical Informatics, Yale University of Medicine; Arthur Shreier, Director of IT, Quest Diagnostics; and Laurence Tanner, President and CEO, New Britain General Hospital.
He spent the late 1960s and early 70s in clinical and administrative positions at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and as Vice President for Medical Affairs at New Britain General Hospital in Connecticut.
He is also president and chief executive officer of New Britain General Hospital.
Springgate directed and founded the Clinical Research Center at New Britain General Hospital in Connecticut, a Center that was responsible for over 100 state-of-the-art clinical trials in a variety of disciplines.