0-liter engine and the new body style is extremely sporty.
What does NBS stand for?
NBS stands for New Body Style (automobiles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBS
We have 193 other meanings of NBS in our Acronym Attic
- Natural and Behavioral Sciences (various schools)
- Natural Born Skater
- Natural Born Snipers (Unreal Tournament Gaming Clan)
- Navy Broadcasting Service
- Nehru Bal Sangh (Indian youth service group)
- Nelnet Business Solutions (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Net Budgetary Support (India)
- Network Based Solution
- Network Business Systems
- Neutral Buoyancy Simulator
- New Bridge Street Associates
- New Building Society Ltd
- New-Born Screening (childbirth health)
- No Big Silence (Estonian band)
- Nomura Business Services
- Normal Bowel Sounds
- Norman Bird Sanctuary (Rhode Island)
- Norsk Biokjemisk Selskap (Norwegian: Norwegian Biochemical Society)
- Norwich Business School (UK)
- Note Block Studio (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The new body style which is the fourth member of the venerable 70Series range alongside the existing (albeit subtly revised) Single Cab, Station Wagon and Wagon--hit South African showrooms mid-December.
The vehicle will be available in sedan and crossover versions with new body styles.
To gauge a dealer's willingness to move a vehicle, ask the following questions: When will a new body style be introduced?
Despite these cuts, PSA says it will renew its core models more frequently in order to keeps its product line fresh, and introduce six new body styles in new segments by 2009.
Quantum and its subsidiary, Tecstar Automotive Group, are leaders in powertrain engineering, system integration, and manufacturing of packaged fuel systems and accessories for specialty vehicles and applications, including fuel cells, hybrids, alternative fuels, hydrogen refueling, new body styles, mid-cycle vehicle product enhancements and high-performance engines and drive trains for OEMs and consumers of aftermarket parts and accessories.
A sales representative recommended Sioux's new random orbital sander to Smith, noting the new body style is lighter, quieter, and takes less effort to use and maintain.
The Jeep Cherokee has moved with the times but it really needs a new body style to put it ahead of its more modern looking rivals.