12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Foundation recently awarded $450,000 in grants under two initiatives focused on improving health in Minnesota -- $240,000 under the Foundation's Growing Up Healthy: Kids and Communities initiative and $210,000 for the Healthy Together: Creating Community with New Americans initiative.
What does NAI stand for?
NAI stands for New Americans Initiative (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAI
We have 154 other meanings of NAI in our Acronym Attic
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Network Application Installer
- Network Application Integration
- Network Applications Incorporated
- Network Associates, Inc.
- Neuraminidase Activity Inhibition
- Neutral Atom Imager
- New Africa Investments (South Africa)
- New Age Industrial (Morton, KS)
- New America International
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project, called the New Americans Initiative, was proposed with much fanfare by Gov.
A Regional Citizenship Promotion Plan: The New Americans Initiative.