The other candidates are Josefina Vazquez Mota of the ruling National Action Party, or PAN; Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador of the progressive alliance, made up of the Party of the Democratic Revolution and the Labor Party; and Gabriel Quadri of the New Alliance Party.
What does NAP stand for?
NAP stands for New Alliance Party (Cook Islands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAP
We have 298 other meanings of NAP in our Acronym Attic
- Nerve Action Potential
- Network Access Point
- Network Access Protection (Microsoft)
- Network Access Protocol
- Network Access Provider
- Network Administration Processor
- Network Applications Platform (Unisys)
- Network Architecture Protection
- New Access Point (US Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care)
- New Age Piano (website)
- New Americans Program (Queens Borough Public Library, New York City)
- New Annualized Premium (insurance industry)
- New Archery Products (various locations)
- New Aspiration Party (Thailand)
- New Audiences Programme (Arts Council England; UK)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Singapore)
- Nichtangriffspakt (German: Non-Aggression Pact)
- Nieuw Amsterdams Peil (Dutch point for altitude measurements)
- Nikkei Asia Prize (Japan)
- NIPS Augmentation Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gabriel Quadri, who is drawing single-digit support as the candidate of the New Alliance party, asserted that her appearance made him nervous.
The fourth candidate in the July 1 election, Gabriel Quadri from the New Alliance party, which is linked to a powerful teacher s union, had just one percent.
A threat of a party schism is her leverage, since Gordillo has spent the past few months using her iron-fisted union control to organize the New Alliance Party, as yet not an officially recognized party.
During that campaign he actually allied himself with Leonora Fulani, a militant Marxist who had twice been the presidential standard-bearer of the pro-homosexual, pro-Castro, pro-Farrakhan New Alliance Party - an outfit promoting the ideologies that Buchanan properly condemns in his new book.
The election of Stockwell Day as leader of the new Alliance party and leader of the Opposition seems to ensure this.
It's possible you know something I don't, but I've always had the impression of her and the New Alliance Party as accepting money from gays and lesbians but not doing a whole lot to give back.
He said he believed the allegations surfaced because he was engaged in a bitter dispute with the Labour Party in Stoke, since he fought last year's local elections under the banner of a new Alliance party.