About the Atomic Testing Museum In development since 1997, the Atomic Testing Museum is a program of the 501(c)(3) non-profit Nevada Test Site Historical Foundation (NTSHF) and an Affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution.
What does NTSHF stand for?
NTSHF stands for Nevada Test Site Historical Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naturalism, Theism and the Scientific Enterprise (interdisciplinary conference)
- Windows NT Server / Enterprise Edition (Microsoft)
- National Taiwan Science Education Center
- National Traffic Safety and Environment Laboratory (Japan)
- National Technical Standards and Guidelines (demining protocol)
- National Tertiary Services Grant (South Africa)
- Numerical Terradynamic Simulation Group
- Near Term Scout Helicopter
- North Texas State Hospital (Wichita Falls, Texas)
- Nothing To See Here
- Nothing to See Here, Move Along
- North Texas Society for Healthcare Risk Management (Arlington, TX)
- Nano-Tech Silicon India Pvt. Ltd. (Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- National Traffic Safety Institute
- National Training Strategy Initiative (RSA)
- National Trails System Improvements Act of 1988
- Naval Telecommunications System Integration Center
- NASDA Transportable Station - Kiruna
- Naval Torpedo Station, Keyport
- National Tree Seed Laboratory