He became involved in renewable energy when he was appointed CEO of the Nevada Test Site Development Corporation, a commercialization partnership with the U.
What does NTSDC stand for?
NTSDC stands for Nevada Test Site Development Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Technical School for the Deaf (Rochester, New York)
- National Track Suit Day
- National Traffic System Digital
- Navy Training Synergy Database
- Non-System Training Device
- Non-Time-Stamped Data
- North Thurston Public Schools (Lacy, WA)
- Northern Tang Soo Do (UK martial arts club)
- Northern Tioga School District (Elkland, Pennsylvania)
- NT Symbolic Debugger
- Naval Telecommunications Systems Development Plan
- National Target/Threat Signatures Data System
- National Talent Search Examination (India)
- Naturalism, Theism and the Scientific Enterprise (interdisciplinary conference)
- Windows NT Server / Enterprise Edition (Microsoft)
- National Taiwan Science Education Center
- National Traffic Safety and Environment Laboratory (Japan)
- National Technical Standards and Guidelines (demining protocol)
- National Tertiary Services Grant (South Africa)
- Numerical Terradynamic Simulation Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
18, 2001 Could help California meet increasing power demands M&N Wind Power signed yesterday a subeasement agreement with the Nevada Test Site Development Corporation (NTSDC) that paves the way for a clean, wind-to-energy facility to be built on a 664 acre site, about 65 miles northwest of Las Vegas.
Rose Dominican Hospital Foundation and the Nevada Test Site Development Corporation.