It certainly does to me, but that's exactly what's happened with the Nevada System of Higher Education, a former associate vice president at the College of Southern Nevada the day I wrote about the lawsuit but never heard back.
What does NSHE stand for?
NSHE stands for Nevada System of Higher Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NSHE in our Acronym Attic
- Novi Sad Humanitarian Centre (Novi Sad, Serbia)
- Nevada State Health and Coordinating Council
- No Significant Hazards Consideration Determination
- Nation Smith Hermes Diamond (accounting firm; San Diego, CA)
- Needs Searchable Healthcare Directory
- Network Service Help Desk
- Nevada State Health Division
- Nominal Skin Hazard Distance (instrument safety research)
- North Slope Historic District (Tacoma, WA)
- National Society of Hebrew Day Schools
- Nova Scotia Home Education Association (Canada)
- National Security Higher Education Advisory Board
- North of Scotland Hydro-Electric Board
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Shuffleboard Hall of Fame (now Table Shuffleboard Association, Inc.; est. 1995)
- National Soccer Hall of Fame
- National Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Net Surface Heat Flux (oceanography)
- National Senior Health and Fitness Day
- National Society of Hispanic Genealogy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nevada System of Higher Education Chancellor Dan Klatch tells the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the idea is to establish a minimum benchmark for enrollment.
The participating institutions will host WebCT Vista at the central offices of the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE), whose IT arm, System Computing Services, helped purchase the software license.
The Nevada System of Higher Education has been forced to cut its already lean campus budgets in ways that have a direct, negative and severe impact on its students," Chancellor Jim Rogers said.
Majestic and UNLV officials are expected to outline their progress in December to the Nevada System of Higher Education is the president of UNLV.
or USC's contract, which was approved in June by the Nevada System of Higher Education and another $25,000 for each tournament victory.
Each of the seven institutions in the Nevada System of Higher Education weighs in: "One of the things we keep hearing is that higher ed needs to become more self-sustaining or more entrepreneurial.
The new admission deadlines — mandated by the Nevada System of Higher Education — would ensure enrolled students have access to classes they need to graduate and enable the university to manage its resources more effectively, officials said.