She is an active member of the Nevada Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, Nevada Organization of Nurse Leaders, and Sigma Theta Tau International.
What does NONL stand for?
NONL stands for Nevada Organization of Nurse Leaders
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non Contained
- Non Conveyable (warehouse transportation)
- National Organization of Nurses with Disabilities
- Naturally Occurring Neuronal Death
- New Orleans Neighborhood Development Collaborative
- Negative Replies Neither Required Nor Desired
- No-Observed-Nephrotoxic-Effect Level (toxicology)
- Non-Electric (firing system for explosives)
- Northern Negros State College of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- Non-Expiring (relating to protective orders; NCIC form datum)
- New Orleans New Music Ensemble (Louisiana)
- Non-Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical
- North of Panhandle Neighborhood Association (San Francisco, California)
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty
- Non-Revenue Passenger
- Notification of New Substances
- Non-ST Elevated Myocardial Infarction
Samples in periodicals archive:
2003: Worked with the Nevada Organization of Nurse Leaders and Nevada's Nursing Labor groups as part of a coalition to enhance criminal penalties for assault on a healthcare worker.
The Nevada Organization of Nurse Leaders (NONL) is an organization composed of nurse executives, directors, managers, academics, and consultants in nursing.