Fish and Wildlife Service's California Nevada Operations Office.
What does NVOO stand for?
NVOO stands for Nevada Operations Office (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- North Valley Occupational Center (Mission Hills, California)
- Non Vessel Operating Common Carriers (shipping industry)
- Non-Vessel Operating Container Carrier
- Near Video On Demand
- National Virtual Ocean Data System
- Northen Virginia Oncology Group (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Napa Valley Opera House
- National Vehicles of Interest (Australia; database)
- No Valid Operators License
- National Volunteer Outreach Network, Inc. (Associated Country Women of the World)
- Non Vessel Owning Ocean Carrier
- National Veterans Outreach Program, Inc. (est. 1972; San Antonio, TX)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Voor Onderwijspersoneel (Dutch)
- North Vancouver Outdoor School (British Columbia, Canada)
- Northern Virginia Optometric Society (Springfield, VA)
- Northern Valley Old Tappan High School
- N-Version Programming (multiple functionally equivalent program versions)
- N-Vinyl Pyrrolidone (synthetic liquid)
- Name-Value Pair
- National Variety Performance (agricultural testing conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thursday, June 13, the National Nuclear Security Administration Nevada Operations Office (NNSA/NV) in conjunction with Motorola, Inc.
Nevada Operations Office Manager Kathleen Carlson and Daniel Lehman, director of DOE's Office of Science Construction Management Support Division, chaired the panel.
Boehm, Director of the Energy Research Center and Professor of Mechanical Engineering at UNLV, heads the project to develop a modified bus into a test-bed for advanced hybrid concepts under a contract with the Nevada Operations Office of the U.
This agreement could directly lead to a better life for all Americans, because these sensors could help people monitor their communities for hazardous chemicals and other pollutants," said Terry Vaeth, acting manager of the DOE Nevada Operations Office.
Department of Energy's Nevada Operations Office in Las Vegas.
Department of Energy first in Las Vegas as deputy manager of the DOE Nevada Operations Office, and then in Washington as deputy assistant secretary and acting secretary for defense programs and later for energy technology.
She served as an attorney in the office from 1968 to 1973 when she transferred to the AEC Nevada Operations Office and worked as industrial relations officer and branch chief in the Procurement Division.