IFA has partnered with entities such as the Veteran Business Outreach Centers, New Mexico Veteran Business Resource Center and the Nevada Office of Veterans Services to conduct the One-Day Franchise Opportunities Seminars for Minorities, Veterans and Women across the country.
What does NOVS stand for?
NOVS stands for Nevada Office of Veterans Services (Reno, NV)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOVS
We have 1 other meaning of NOVS in our Acronym Attic
- Night Operational Vision and the Individual Combat Engineer
- Non-Organic Visual Loss
- Northern Ontario Virtual Library (now Northern Ontario Health Information Network; Canada)
- Novell, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Nationaal Opsporingsteam voor Oorlogsmisdrijven (Dutch: National Investigative Team for War Crimes; Netherlands Ministry of Justice)
- National Oilseeds and Vegetable Oils Development Board (India)
- Novantrone, Oncovin, Velban, Prednisone
- Northern Ohio Valley Region (Sports Car Club of America; Steubenville, OH)
- Nonvolatile Random Access Memory
- National Office of Vital Statistics
- Non Violent Action and Strategies for Social Change (Zimbabwe)
- Nederlandse Orde Van Uitvinders (Dutch Association of Inventors)
- Normally Open Vent Valve
- Nederlandse Organisatie Voor Wondverpleegkundigen (Dutch: Dutch Organization for Wound Nurses)
- National Orchestra of Wales (UK)
- National Organization for Women
- Navy Orderwire
- Negotiable Order of Withdrawal
- Neighbors on Watch (various locations)
- NetApp on the Web
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kenny Guinn (R) and Tim Tetz, the executive director of the Nevada Office of Veterans Services, have also urged the VA to provide Sgt.
SecureWave, a worldwide leader in endpoint security, today announced that the Nevada Office of Veterans Services (NOVS) is using SecureWave's Sanctuary[R] endpoint security software to proactively enforce its policies regarding the use of removable storage media.