Members of this group include Nevada Department of Wildlife, The Nature Conservancy, Bureau of Land Management, Nevada Natural Heritage Program, Natural Resources Conservation Service, Beatty Habitat Committee, Nye County, local residents and the town of Beatty, Nevada.
What does NNHP stand for?
NNHP stands for Nevada Natural Heritage Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NNHP in our Acronym Attic
- Nordic Natural Horsemanship Association (Sweden)
- National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- Northern Neighbourhoods Health Action Zone (UK)
- Neighborhood Nonprofit Housing Corporation
- National Nursing Home Expenditure Survey
- Nonrelativistic Numerical Hartree-Fock
- Novo Nordisk Haemophilia Foundation (Zurich, Switzerland)
- National Nonprofit Humanitarian Initiative (US Department of Agriculture)
- New Norfolk Historical Information Centre (Australia)
- New National Hockey League (Canada)
- Navajo Nation Historic Preservation Department (Window Rock, AZ)
- Northern Nevada Human Resources Association
- Naperville North High School (Illinois)
- National Nursing Home Survey
- National Nutrition and Health Survey (various locations)
- Newport News High School
- Newton North High School
- Northern Nevada Home Schools, Inc. (est. 1984)
- Near North Health Service Corporation (Chicago, IL)
- National Nursing Home Survey Followup
Samples in periodicals archive:
A draft Conservation Strategy and Agreement for spotted frogs in Elko County, located in northeastern Nevada, has been drafted by the Fish and Wildlife Service's (FWS) Nevada Fish and Wildlife Office and other cooperators: the Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, Nevada Natural Heritage Program, Nevada Division of Wildlife, and the University of Nevada's Biological Resources Research Center.