25, 2009 3 Nevada Mining Association (education website), Feb.
What does NvMA stand for?
NvMA stands for Nevada Mining Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NvMA
- Northwest Vision and Media (UK)
- Not Very Manly
- Not Very Mature
- Not Very Much (chat)
- Napa Valley Mentor Alliance (Calistoga, California)
- National Vehicle Manufacturers Association
- National Veterinary Medical Act
- National Veterinary Medical Association (UK)
- Nebraska Veterinary Medical Association
- Nederlandse Vereniging Medische Administratie
- Nevada Veterinary Medical Association
- Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association
- Noe Valley Merchants Association (California)
- Non-Verbal Mental Age
- Nordic Veterinary Management Association
- North Valley Martial Arts Academy
- North Valley Medical Association (Redding, CA)
- North Vancouver Museum and Archives (BC, Canada)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Medische Beeldvorming en Radiotherapie (Dutch)
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center (Ayer, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You get to know the people and work with them and start to become sympathetic for the people you deal with all of the time," UNR, an Elko lawyer who represents mining clients, is a member of the Nevada Mining Association and receives income from Marvel Minerals, according to his financial disclosure report.
The Reno-based company is a member of the Nevada Mining Association and several other mining groups, and its officers have spoken strongly in favor of mining on public lands.
He was appointed as a director for the Nevada Mining Association in Jan.
We didn't like that bill, and we didn't ask for it," said Tim Crowley, president of the Nevada Mining Association.
which provided technical services to the mining industry, and held the position of President of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) and Chairman of the Nevada Mining Association.
Hansen, Chief Executive Officer, has been appointed as Chairman of the Nevada Mining Association (NVMA) and will serve for a one-year term expiring September 2012.
He is a past Director of the Mining Association of Manitoba, the Mining Association of Canada, the National Mining Association, the Nevada Mining Association, Cashman Equipment, Queenstake Resources, and Thompson-Lunden.