When two senior members of the fiscal staff announced their retirement to the Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau in 2009, Tammy Grace, deputy director of the bureau, knew it would grab lawmakers' attention and help them recognize the serious problem facing them.
What does NLCB stand for?
NLCB stands for Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NLCB
We have 1 other meaning of NLCB in our Acronym Attic
- Nonlinear Component Analysis
- Norwegian Lundehund Club of America, Inc.
- Norwegian Lutheran Church of America
- Nunavut Land Claims Agreement
- Nurse Licensure Compact Administrator
- Nurse Licensure Compact Administrators
- Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Applied Health Research (Canada)
- National Leaving Care Advisory Service (UK)
- National Lotteries Control Board (est. 1968; Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Lottery Charities Board (UK)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Child Benefit (tax credit; Canada)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Chiropractic Board (Canada)
- New London County Bar Association (Connecticut)
- National Latino Communications Center
- National Leadership Command Capability
- National Logistics Coordination Cell
- Navy League Cadet Corps
- New Life Christian Church
- New Life Community Church (various locations)
- Northern Louisiana Commerce Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rhodes was previously director of the Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau (LCB).
If anything, during these times you have to make sure you have enough staff to handle the challenges," says Lorne Malkiewich, director of the Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau.