The Nevada Independent Insurance Agents (NIIA) has teamed with the state insurance department and another insurance group on statewide outreach campaigns.
What does NIIA stand for?
NIIA stands for Nevada Independent Insurance Agents (est. 1946; Carson City, NV)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIIA
We have 3 other meanings of NIIA in our Acronym Attic
- Net Interest Income
- Net Investment Income
- Network Intelligence India Pvt Ltd
- Networks and Information Integration
- Non Intrusive Inspection
- Non Intrusive Instrumentation (research; various organizations)
- Non-Ideal Interleaving
- Non-Intrusive Imaging (security)
- Nuclear Installations Inspectorate
- Networks and Information Integration Overarching Integrated Product Team
- New Islamabad International Airport (Pakistan)
- Nigerian Institute of International Affairs
- National Information Infrastructure Advisory Council
- Nuovo Istituto Italiano Arti Grafiche (Italian: New Italian Graphic Arts Institute)
- National Initiative to Improve Adolescent Health
- National Information Infrastructure Backbone (Nigeria)
- New Insights into Business (book)
- NIMA Intelligence Brief
- NIMA Intelligence Brief - Text only
- National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Mike Menath of Menath Insurance has been chosen to lead the Nevada Independent Insurance Agents (NIIA).
Earlier this year, the Omaha-based company was named "Company of the Year" for 2006 by the Nevada Independent Insurance Agents (NIIA).