URHG")(PINKSHEETS: URHG) announced today that the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Water Pollution Control ("NDEP"), has granted conditional approval of URHG's Nevada Water Pollution Control Permit Application (the "Permit") for URHG's Dun Glen Placer Mine project.
What does NDEP stand for?
NDEP stands for Nevada Division of Environmental Protection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDEP
We have 5 other meanings of NDEP in our Acronym Attic
- North Dakota EMS Association
- National Distance Education Network (Sri Lanka)
- Nicolet Distance Education Network (Wisconsin)
- National Dance Education Organization (US)
- National Drug Enforcement Officers Association
- National Diabetes Education Outcomes System
- National Deaf Education Project (est. 1998)
- National Diabetes Education Program
- National Digital Elevation Program
- Nevada Department of Environmental Protection
- Northern Dimension Environmental Partnership (UK)
- National Defense Executive Reserve
- Numerical Derivative (TI-8X calculator command)
- Near Death Experience Research Foundation
- Nucleotidyl DNA Excision-Repair Pathway
- NARM Data Entry Sheet
- National Design and Engineering Show
- Network Device Enrollment Service
- Nigeria DHS (Demographic and Health Survey) EdData (Education Data) Survey (National Population Commission; Abuja, Nigeria)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronic Systems (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
who are not looking at these issues through a political lens” Dante Pistone, Nevada Division of Environmental Protection spokesman, said his agency doesn’t know what the effect will be and is continuing to work on the three final permits while reviewing the board’s decision.
We commend Sierra Pacific Resources and its partners, J-POWER and EPRI, for undertaking this program to demonstrate the potential of the ReACT process to reduce air pollution from coal-fired power plants," said Michael Elges, chief of the Bureau of Air Pollution Control, Nevada Division of Environmental Protection.
Although the Company resumed operations on March 25, 2009 with the approval of the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection (NDEP), the Company shutdown again at the end of May as delays in the construction and delivery of key components for the mercury emissions control system resulted in missing the May 30 deadline set with the NDEP for having the system installed.
The “Maryland Square site” — the name given to the golf course plume of the potential carcinogen by the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection — is also the starting point from which to examine a list of PCE-contaminations pockmarking the Las Vegas Valley.
Under the guidance of EPA and the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection, Clark County has experienced considerable success modernizing the methods of underground petroleum storage and cleaning up past petroleum releases.
The State of Nevada Division of Environmental Protection issued a Reclamation Permit for the Mt.
Queenstake closed the mine and mill in August 2008 to upgrade the facilities and address outstanding environmental requirements of the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection ("NDEP").