Last year nearly 3,000 elementary, middle and high school students participated in a simulated stock market competition sponsored by the Nevada Council on Economic Education.
What does NVCEE stand for?
NVCEE stands for Nevada Council on Economic Education (Las Vegas, NV)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naugatuck Valley Community College (Waterbury, Connecticut)
- New Vision Community Church
- Nippon Venture Capital Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Northampton Valley Country Club (Richboro, PA)
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Night Vision Cueing and Display (Vision Systems International, LLC)
- Non-Violent Civil Disobedience
- Northern Virginia Citizens Defense League (now known as Virginia Citizens Defense League)
- Networked Virtual Collaborative Environment
- Napa Valley Community Foundation (California)
- National Vintage Communications Fair (antique fair; England, UK)
- Northern Virginia Community Foundation
- National Volunteer Coast Guard (Somalia)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Cosmetische Geneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Association of Cosmetic Medicine)
- Northern Virginia Counseling Group (est. 1993; now National Counseling Group, Inc.)
- Napa Valley Community Housing (Napa, CA)
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital (Herndon, VA)
- Nevada Cancer Institute
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 FM Nevada Public Radio to support operational expenses; -- East Las Vegas Community Development to provide operational support; -- EOB Community Action Partnership to support the Community Business Library; -- Neighborhood Housing Services of Southern Nevada to support operational expenses; -- Nevada Council on Economic Education to support the Entrepreneurship Education program; -- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Nevada - Las Vegas to support the Friends for Life School-based Mentoring program; and -- KLVX-TV Channel 10 (PBS) to support the Ready-to-Learn program and Newshour with Jim Lehrer.
Schneider also serves on the board of directors of the Nevada Council on Economic Education, Robert Morris Associates, Las Vegas Valley Rose Society, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Alumni Association and Consumer Credit Counselors of Southern Nevada.