9, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In the face of challenging economic times, the Nevada Commission on Economic Development (NCED) has launched an "Empowering Success" integrated marketing campaign.
What does NCED stand for?
NCED stands for Nevada Commission on Economic Development (business resource)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCED
We have 23 other meanings of NCED in our Acronym Attic
- Normes Comptables pour les Entreprises à Capital Fermé (French: Accounting Standards for Private Enterprise; Canada)
- North Carolina Exploring Cultural Heritage Online
- National Coalition for Educational and Cultural Programs, Inc. (Stoneham, MA)
- North Carolina Electronic Claims Submission Web-Based Tool (North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Council for Excellence in Critical Thinking
- National Center for Early Defibrillation (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- National Center for Earth-Surface Dynamics (University of Minnesota)
- National Center for Employee Development (USPS; Norman, OK 73071)
- National Coalition for Economic Development
- Nationally Certified Educational Diagnostician (professional credential)
- Nelson County Economic Development Agency (Kentucky)
- North Central Economic Development Association (Staples, MN)
- Nassau County Economic Development Board (Yulee, FL)
- Northern California Earthquake Data Center
- Northern Colorado Economic Development Corporation (Loveland, CO)
- Northern Colorado Economic Development Council
- North Carolina Emergency Department Database
- National Council on Ethnic and Demographic Issues (Bangladesh)
- National Center for Early Development and Learning
- Newaygo County Economic Development Office (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Nevada Commission on Economic Development announced on Wednesday that Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) will feature a 30-page Nevada supplement in its Sky Magazine June edition.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Nevada Commission on Economic Development announced on Wednesday that Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) will feature a 30-page Nevada supplement in its Sky Magazine June edition.
1, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Nevada Commission on Economic Development has made significant improvements to how it electronically communicates with the public.
The companies that received the tax incentives and the Nevada Commission on Economic Development, which helped lure the companies to the state, argue that full-time job creation is a poor measure of projects worth to the state.
Trahan, Burden & Charles clients include the Lake Tahoe Visitor's Authority, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, Nevada Commission on Economic Development, Disney Regional Entertainment, Silver Legacy Resort/Casino, The Baltimore Sun, Foxwoods Resort Casino, Singapore Tourism Board, Baltimore Orioles and Genesis Health Ventures.
Brian Krolicki, Chair of the Nevada Commission on Economic Development (NCED), announced today that the commission is seeking proposals for professional services contractors to represent Nevada in Spain and the United Kingdom in order to increase international outreach and have more influence on global economic development.
Carlson served Nevada's governor as a cabinet member from 1993 to 1996 as executive director of the Nevada Commission on Economic Development.