Sanchez, Coalition to Stop Violence Against Native Women Ben Felix, Nevada Coalition Against Sexual Violence Sarah Shanahan, New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence Bobbi Gagne, Vermont Network Against Domestic and Sexual Violence Joyce Siegel, Michigan Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence Joelle Gomez, California Coalition Against Sexual Assault Mary B.
What does NCASV stand for?
NCASV stands for Nevada Coalition Against Sexual Violence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Capital Area Scholastic Rowing Association
- National Consultation on Access to Scientific Research Data (Canada)
- Nationwide Caterers Association (UK)
- National Center for Advanced Secure Systems Research
- Nanoengineered Cancer Screening and Therapy
- National Canadian Association of Skilled Trades
- Nevada Coalition against Sex Trafficking
- Nigerian College of Arts, Science and Technology
- Nursing Child Assessment Satellite Training (child development program; University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- National Civil Aviation Security Training Programme
- Nanba City Air Terminal
- National Carbon Accounting Toolbox (Australian Greenhouse Office)
- National Center for Academic Transformation
- National Center for Accessible Transportation (Oregon)
- National Center for Advanced Technologies
- National Center for Applied Technology
- National Center for Appropriate Technology (Butte, MT)
- National Center for Asphalt Technology
- National Centre for Anticoagulation Training (UK)
- Naval Center for Acquisition Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Slightly more than 50 percent of victims who seek assistance from the Nevada Coalition Against Sexual Violence casually know their attackers and arent eligible for restraining orders against them, Executive Director Andrea Sundberg said.
Our protest is co-sponsored by 75 leading human rights and anti-trafficking organizations and prominent individuals including Equality Now, End Child Prostitution and Trafficking (ECPAT-USA), Center for World Indigenous Studies, Soroptimists International of the Americas, Nevada Coalition Against Sexual Violence, Canadian Association of Sexual Assault Centres, Asian Americans for Community Involvement, and Gloria Steinem, author Victor Malarek, Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney and Congresswoman Jackie Speier.