Reiterates provisions already in Nevada Administrative Code NAC 632 that authorizes RNs and CNAs the right to refuse an assignment.
What does NAC stand for?
NAC stands for Nevada Administrative Code
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAC
We have 520 other meanings of NAC in our Acronym Attic
- Network Access Corporation
- Network Access Server (Microsoft)
- Network Administration Center
- Network Admission Control (Cisco)
- Network Analysis Corporation
- Network Applications Consortium
- Network Assignment Center (Nortel)
- Neuro-Associative Conditioning (Anthony Robbins)
- Neutral Access Point
- Neutral Adaptive Controller
- New Accession Countries (initiative; Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)
- New Adult Contemporary (music genre)
- New Age Contemporary (music category)
- New Agenda Coalition (various nations)
- New American Conservatory (Fort Wayne, IN)
- New Apostolic Church
- New Apprentice Centre
- Newport Aquatic Center
- Nipple-Areolar Complex (plastic surgery technique)
- Nippoly America Corporation (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to 1999, the laboratory assistant requirements were stated in regulation, Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) Chapter 652, and did not contain a provision for the course of instruction and national examination, [but rather] only six (6) months of training approved by the Board (Nevada State Board of Health).
The Secretary of State codifies the approved regulation; it becomes effective on the date it is incorporated into the Nevada Administrative Code.