EMPLOYERS[R], America's small business insurance specialist[R], has been inducted into Nevada's Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (NCET) Hall of Fame.
What does NCET stand for?
NCET stands for Nevada's Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (Reno, NV)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCET
We have 33 other meanings of NCET in our Acronym Attic
- National Cooperative Education Statistics System (US Department of Education)
- National Center for Earth and Space Science Education (Capitol Heights, MD)
- National Committee for Ethics in Social Science Research in Health (India)
- National Centre for Excellence in Science Teaching (UK)
- National Council on Education Standards and Testing
- New Cambridge Elementary Statistical Tables (Cambridge University Press)
- National Center for Experiments in Television
- National Coalition for the Elimination of Tuberculosis
- National Coastal Ecosystems Team
- National Council for Education Technology
- North Carolina Educational Technicians
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (China)
- National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction
- National Committee of Engineering Technologists Australia
- North Carolina English Teachers Association (Pantego, NC)
- North Carolina Educational Technology Conference
- National Center for Engineering and Technology Education
- National Commission on Excellence in Teacher Education
- Non-Civil Engineering Technical Electives
- National Continuing Education and Training Framework (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About NCET: NCET, Nevada's Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that encourages people to start their own businesses and connects them with the resources they need to succeed.