John Root (Senior Research Officer, Neutron Program for Materials Research, Chalk River Labs) kindly provided an update on these two projects.
What does NPMR stand for?
NPMR stands for Neutron Program for Materials Research (International Atomic Energy Agency; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPMR
We have 5 other meanings of NPMR in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Pacific Meteorology and Oceanography Detachment
- Naval Pacific Meteorology and Oceanography Facility
- National Park Management Plan
- National Pesticide Monitoring Program
- National Petroleum Management Programme (India)
- Network Peripheral Management Protocol
- Nixon Presidential Materials Project
- No Problem, My Pleasure
- Northern Pikeminnow Management Program
- Networking Products Marketplace for Resellers (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- North Pacific Marine Research Program (University of Alaska)
- National Public Management Research Conference
- North Pacific Marine Radio Council
- North Pacific Marine Research Institute (Alaska SeaLife Center)
- National Pulp Mills Research Program (papermaking)
- Named Pipes / Mail Slots
- Narrow Pulse Microwave System (E3GS)
- NASA Procurement Management System
- National Performance Management Strategy
- National Pipeline Mapping System (US DOT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, at the NRU reactor, the NRC's Neutron Program for Materials Research (NPMR) operates a suite of five thermal neutron instruments as a user facility.