CAD imports and exports are more robust than ever -- Native CAD files -- Neutral file formats -- Flux can be driven by System Level co-simulation -- MATLAB/ Simulink -- Portunus -- Electric machines imports/ exports and overlays -- SPEED -- Motor-CAD -- Solution data export -- MATLAB -- Excel -- Multi-physics co-simulation According to Tan Pham, Technical Director at Magsoft, "Flux allows a user to dream and explore design ideas with less constraints and more creativity.
What does NFF stand for?
NFF stands for Neutral File Format
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NFF
We have 86 other meanings of NFF in our Acronym Attic
- National Farmers Federation (Australia)
- National Filling Factory (UK)
- National Fingerprint File (a component of the Interstate Identification Index)
- National Fishworkers' Forum (India)
- National Flag Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Folk Festival
- National Football Foundation
- National Forest Foundation
- Naval Families Federation
- Netherlands Film Festival (est. 1982; Netherlands)
- New Forms Festival (Canada)
- New Found Friend
- Nigeria Football Federation (formerly Nigeria Football Association)
- No Fault Found
- Non-Fixable Failure
- Noordelijk Film Festival (Netherlands)
- Norges Fotografforbund (Norwegian Association of Professional Photographers)
- Normal Flow Filtration (bio-industry)
- Norsk Fysioterapeutforbund (Norwegian: Norwegian Physiotherapist Association)
- Norske Fotterapeuters Forbund
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the past, the company would have addressed this type of measurement challenge with a touch probe coordinate measuring machine, where a solid model of the new product is used to generate a surface model in the IGES neutral file format, and 12 to 15 data points are created to represent important areas of the geometry.
Seamless Integration The new Alias Direct Connect software improves production efficiency and preserves design intent by providing an exchange of CATIA data without having to translate to a neutral file format.
TTI's Acc-u-Trans process produces fully modifiable native file translations that are the most accurate in the industry, by avoiding the errors associated with STEP, IGES or other neutral file formats.
This can be done with a special routine that uses a digitizing tablet to trace a part blueprint, or, alternatively, any CAD representation imported into the system using a DXF neutral file format.
SpaceClaim is addressing the problem of 3D collaboration with software that supports the ability to import 3D CAD and neutral file formats, and modify the imported geometry regardless of how it was constructed.
The integration of Granite enables our customers to leverage native CAD data files including Pro/ENGINEER and industry standard neutral file formats.
The software also provides users the option of exporting precise manufacturing CAD data from PDF into neutral file formats such as STEP, IGES and Parasolid for downstream processes, including machining operations and tool and mold design.