667]) - 7 where: NDFp = NDF-NDIP (NDIP = neutral detergent insoluble nitrogen x 6.
What does NDIN stand for?
NDIN stands for Neutral Detergent Insoluble Nitrogen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDIN
- Nabors Drilling International Limited
- New Dimensions in Learning (University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- Northern District of Illinois (United States Federal District Court)
- Negative-Dimensional Integration Method (Feynman integrals)
- New Delhi Institute of Management (est. 1996; India)
- Number of Dimensions
- Network for the Defence of Independent Media in Africa
- New Directions in Mixed Signal Tests
- National Disaster Information Network
- Nebraska Drug Information Network
- Never Dance in Orange (band)
- National Death Index Plus
- National Dental Inspection Programme (Scotland)
- Neutral Detergent Insoluble Protein
- Nondeposit Investment Product
- National Diabetes in Pregnancy Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Non Dispersive Infra Red (used to measure the concentration of CO, CO2 in exhaust)
- Non-Ionic Detergent-Insoluble Cellular Residue
- Nondispersive Infrared Spectroscopy
- Non-Dispersive Infrared Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neutral detergent insoluble nitrogen and acid detergent insoluble nitrogen was obtained according to Licitra et al.
1] = Neutral detergent insoluble nitrogen (% total nitrogen); ADIN [N.