TDN] Microbial protein synthesized in the rumen based on discounted TDN (NRC, 2001) MP Metabolizable protein (NRC, 2001) NDF Neutral detergent fiber NDICP Neutral detergent insoluble crude protein N_MCP Microbial protein synthesized in the rumen based on available nitrogen (g/kg DM) OEB Protein degraded balance (DVE/OEB system) PDB Protein degraded balance (NRC, 2001) RDDM Rumen degraded dry matter RDP Rumen degraded feed protein RDST Rumen degraded feed starch RUDM Rumen undegraded dry matter [RUP.
What does NDICP stand for?
NDICP stands for Neutral Detergent Insoluble Crude Protein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Disaster Insurance Corporation
- National Drug Intelligence Center
- NATO Defense Information Complex
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Non-Destructive Inspection Company (Japan)
- Nuclear and Diagnostic Imaging Center (Beirut, Lebanon)
- National Diaconate Institute for Continuing Education (est. 1976; Birmingham, AL)
- Non-Development Item Candidate Evaluation
- Nomarski Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy
- National Division of Infection Control Nurses (New Zealand)
- National Defence Index of Documentation (database; Canada)
- Non Driver Identification
- Non-Determinism in Deductive Databases
- North Dakota Implement Dealers Association (farm equipment)
- National Drug Intelligence Estimate (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
- Notre Dame Institute of Education (Karachi, Pakistan)
- North Dakota Indian Education Association (Bismarck)
- National Deposit Insurance Fund (Hungary)
- Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus Foundation (Eastsound, Washington)
- New Directors in Focus (Pusan Promotion Plan; South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NDF was analyzed according to the method of Mertens (2002) and neutral detergent insoluble crude protein (NDICP) and acid detergent insoluble crude protein (ADICP) were analyzed according to the methods of Licitra et al.