MINI-ME, acronym for Miniature Imager for Neutral Ionospheric atoms and Magnetospheric Electrons, is a low energy neutral atom imager which will detect neutral atoms formed in the plasma population of the Earth's outer atmosphere to improve global space weather prediction.
What does NAI stand for?
NAI stands for Neutral Atom Imager
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAI
We have 154 other meanings of NAI in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Action Item
- Netherlands Architecture Institute
- Network Access Identifier (Wireless IP Network Architecture)
- Network Access Index
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Network Application Installer
- Network Application Integration
- Network Applications Incorporated
- Network Associates, Inc.
- Neuraminidase Activity Inhibition
- New Africa Investments (South Africa)
- New Age Industrial (Morton, KS)
- New America International
- New Americans Initiative (various organizations)
- New and Improved
- New Asia Industries (Vietnam)
- News America Incorporated (Delaware)
- Nic Augustus Investigations (Baltimore, MD)
- Nigerian Association Ireland (est. 2005)
- No Action Indicated (US FDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBEX contains two neutral atom imagers designed to detect particles from the termination shock at the boundary between the Solar System and interstellar space.
The High Energy Neutral Atom Imager instrument is particularly important because its design parameters are well matched to the temperature of most of the soup; about a million degrees centigrade.