org/view/generic/id/64316/title/How_testing_improves_memory Test your own brain at Washington Universitys Neuroscience for Kids web page: http://faculty.
What does NFK stand for?
NFK stands for Neuroscience for Kids (educational resource)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFK
We have 12 other meanings of NFK in our Acronym Attic
- National Federation for Just Communities (New York)
- National Foundation for Jewish Culture
- North Fork of the John Day River (Oregon)
- Nothing Fancy Just Music (Mobile, AL)
- Nederlandse Flying Junior Organisatie (Dutch: Flying Dutch Junior Organization; sailing club; Netherlands)
- National Farmworker Jobs Program
- National Federation of Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (Manila)
- Normal Frequency Jet Ventilation
- Amtrak Station Code (Norfolk, VA)
- Neighbour from Hell (UK)
- News for Kids (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- Nippon Flavour Kogyo (Japan)
- No Football Knowledge
- No Freaking Kidding (polite form)
- No Free Kill (gaming)
- No Future Krew (Japan)
- Norfolk (Amtrak station code; Norfolk, VA)
- Norfolk Island (ISO Country code)
- Nürnberger Fortbildungskongress
- Non Foreign Key Attribute (databases)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Check out this lesson plan about the science of vision at the Neuroscience for Kids Web site: http://faculty.
com or send a letter to Outta Sight Sites c/o Kids World Magazine 108-93 Lombard Avenue Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 3B1 NEUROSCIENCE FOR KIDS http://weberuwashingtonedu/chudler/neurokhtml Who would have thought that a web site about the human brain and nervous system could be so much fun?