During the last 4 years, the Blueprint has supported the creation of the Neuroscience Information Framework (a Web-based resource bank for neuroscientists), the creation of the NIH Toolbox for Assessment of Neurological and Behavioral Function, the Pediatric MRI Study of Normal Brain Development, and the Gene Expression Nervous System Atlas (GENSAT).
What does NIF stand for?
NIF stands for Neuroscience Information Framework (neuroscience resources network)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIF
We have 93 other meanings of NIF in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Industrial Fund
- NCOIC (Network Centric Operations Industry Consortium) Interoperability Framework
- Negative Inspiratory Force
- Neighbor Information Frame (FDDI)
- Neighborhood Investment Fund (various organizations)
- NetImmerse File
- Network Information Flow
- Network Initialization File
- Network Integration Facility
- Network Interface Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Yale School of Medicine, USA, is participating in a new collaboration with the National Institutes of Health to establish a comprehensive web-based Neuroscience Information Framework (NIF).