In addition, the event will facilitate the exchange of scientific and medical expertise and develop the scientific intellectualism in all medical fields, specially the field of the epilepsy, in which KFSHD Neuroscience Center has provided the latest and most advanced therapeutic and surgical services to its epilepsy patients.
What does NSC stand for?
NSC stands for Neuroscience Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSC
We have 499 other meanings of NSC in our Acronym Attic
- Network Security Controller
- Network Service Center
- Network Service Controller
- Network Services Company (Schaumburg, IL)
- Network Sharing Camera (Sony)
- Network Support Company
- Network Surveillance Center
- Network Systems Central (computing: Long Beach, CA)
- Network Systems Corporation
- Neural Stem Cell
- Nevada State College (Henderson, NV)
- New Secondary Curriculum (UK)
- New Shopping Center (Manali Hill, India)
- New Strategic Concept (NATO)
- New System Concept
- Newcastle Science City (UK)
- Newmarket Stage Company
- Nihon Suido Consultants, Ltd (Japan)
- Nikken Sekkei Civil Engineering Ltd. (est. 2001; Japan)
- Nippon Scientific Co., Ltd. (est. 1987; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wolf, Medical Director for the Miami Neuroscience Center at Larkin, says it's important to understand that not all hope is lost in most cases.
The American Hospital Dubai said Dr Parameswaran Sanathana Bhattathiri FRCS, a neurosurgeon, has joined its team of four consultants at the hospital's Neuroscience Center of Excellence.
Early in 1991, the nursing director of the Neuroscience Center proposed that the spinal cord injury program be examined for opportunities to improve services.
Weinberger of the National Institute of Mental Health's Neuroscience Center in Washington, D.
Magnus Hansson and Roland Mansson, will conduct the DTRA sponsored cyclosporin neuroprotection research at the renowned Wallenberg Neuroscience Center, Lund University, Sweden.
A specialized medical team from the Neuroscience Center at King Fahd Specialist Hospital in Dammam successfully performed a complex spinal surgery procedure, using the latest intraoperative neurophysiology monitoring technology.
Wolf is a giant in his field and his leadership of Larkin's new Miami Neuroscience Center clearly communicates our desire to be a leader in the healthcare industry.