Telles is director of the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute Spanish Speaking Psychosocial Clinic at the David Geffen School of Medicine.
What does NPI stand for?
NPI stands for Neuropsychiatric Institute (UCLA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPI
We have 200 other meanings of NPI in our Acronym Attic
- National Productivity Institute (South Africa)
- National Property Inspections (Omaha, NE)
- National Provider Identifier
- Natural Products, Inc. (Grinnell, IA)
- Negative Polarity Item (linguistics)
- Net Profits Interest
- Network Printer Interface
- Network Provider Interface
- Network Provisioning Interface
- Neuro Psychiatric Inventory
- Neutral Particle Imager
- New Partners Initiative (est. 2005)
- New Patient In
- New Politics Institute (various locations)
- New Product Initiative (various companies)
- New Product Introduction
- Nextel Partners, Inc. (wireless telecommunications joint venture)
- Nickel Pig Iron
- Nikon Precision, Inc. (Belmont, CA)
- Nippon Paper Industries (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the mid-70s, Iggy's drug use ran out of control until he checked himself into the University of California's neuropsychiatric institute to clean up.
Strober, director of the eating disorders program at the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, reported.
Whybrow at the Neuropsychiatric Institute in Los Angeles, California.
Asarnow is a professor of psychiatry and biobehavioral sciences at the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute, and director of the UCLA Youth Stress and Mood Clinic.
Wells of the University of California at Los Angeles Neuropsychiatric Institute and the Rand Corp.
MD, a professor of psychiatry and biobehavioral sciences at the University of California at Los Angeles Neuropsychiatric Institute.
Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute Seattle, WA, USA