What does NPRI stand for?
NPRI stands for Neuropathic Pain Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPRI
We have 22 other meanings of NPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Nocturnal Primate Research Group (UK)
- Non-Perturbative Renormalization Group (physics)
- Nuovo Piano Regolatore Generale (Italian: New General Master Plan)
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government Office
- Nurse Practitioners in Reproductive Health
- NAMI Policy Research Institute
- National Pollutant Release Inventory (Canada)
- National Programme for Rural Industrialisation (India)
- Naturopathic Physicians Research Institute
- Neonatal-Perinatal Research Institute
- Nevada Policy Research Institute
- Non-Participating Royalty Interest
- Nonparametric Radar Identification
- Norwegian Polar Research Institute
- Nuclear Policy Research Institute
- Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.
- New Providence Road Improvement Project (Bahamas)
- Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory (est. 1994; UK)
- National Peanut Research Laboratory (USDA)
- National Physical Research Laboratory (Pretoria, South Africa)