By better quantifying the potential of the neuropathic low back pain target population, Datamonitor has substantially upgraded its neuropathic pain-specific forecast of the drug.
What does NLBP stand for?
NLBP stands for Neuropathic Low Back Pain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NLBP
- National Library Board Institute
- New Life Bible Institute
- Non-Legally Binding Instrument
- North Lincolnshire Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- North London Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Northern Lights Branch Library (Columbus, OH)
- Nantucket Lightship Basket Museum (Nantucket, MA)
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- Network Load Balancing Module
- National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association
- North London Business Park (London, England, UK)
- Negro League Baseball Players Association
- National Longitudinal Bar Passage Study
- National Little Britches Rodeo Association
- Network Load Balancing Service (Microsoft)
- Network Load Balancing System (computing)
- North London Blood Transfusion Centre (UK)
- Nut Loose Behind the Keyboard
- National Latina Business Women Association
- Naka Liquid Control (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lamitrode Tripole([TM]) 16C and the Lamitrode Tripole 8C are designed to help patients suffering from one of the most common and difficult-to-treat patient indications, neuropathic low back pain.