The article entitled "The AD7c-NTP neuronal thread protein biomarker for detecting Alzheimer's disease" is authored by Dr.
What does NTP stand for?
NTP stands for Neuronal Thread Protein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NTP
We have 180 other meanings of NTP in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Technological Projection
- Navy Technology Projections
- Navy Training Plan
- Nearest to Pin (golf)
- Need to Pee (also seen as N2P)
- Neighborhood Tree Program (Falls Church, VA)
- Network Termination Point
- Network Test Panel (US NASA)
- Network Time Protocol
- Network Topology Processor
- Neuroscience Training Program
- New Technology Partners (software; various locations)
- New Telecom Policy (India)
- New-Tech Products GmbH (Germany)
- Nice Try Partner (bridge card game)
- Nippon Tokan Package Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- No Te Preocupes (Spanish: don't worry)
- No Tengo Palabras (Spanish)
- None Too Pretty
- Nontobacco Premium (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 7C Gold test is Nymox's new rapid and sensitive kit, under development, for measurement of neuronal thread protein in urine.
The test measures the amount of neuronal thread protein (AD7C-NTP) in the urine.