However, for those with serious concussions, we provide manual, vestibular and neuromuscular therapy to help them heal and get back to normal.
What does NMT stand for?
NMT stands for Neuromuscular Therapy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NMT
We have 92 other meanings of NMT in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Multi-Band Terminal (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Nebulized Mist Treatment
- Negotiations Management Team (prisons & law enforcement)
- Neighbourhood Management Team (UK)
- Network Management Terminal
- Network Management Tool
- Networked Media Tank
- Neurologic Music Therapy
- Neuromodulation Technique (Feinberg, not traditional medicine)
- Neuromuscular Massage Therapy
- Neuromuscular Transmission
- New Mexico Tech (short for New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology; college)
- Nippon Mobile Telephone (Company)
- Nitinol Medical Technologies, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- No More Text
- Nodal Mesh Terminal
- Noise-Masking Tone
- Noise-Monitoring Terminal
- Nomenclature du Matériel Terminal
- Non-Metropolitan Territory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Neuromuscular Therapy and Integrative Health provides a comprehensive approach to conventional medicine and alternative therapies, all in one location.
Mix's training covers neuromuscular therapy, myofacial therapy, cranio sacral therapy and therapeutic massage, among other specialties.
As a graduate of our 750-hour day or night Signature Massage program you receive certifications in Neuromuscular Therapy, Swedish Massage and Deep Tissue Therapy, Seated Massage, Reflexology and Spa Therapies.
Before beginning her wood-carving career, Cormier practiced neuromuscular therapy for many years, helping people relieve chronic pain with a cross between soft-tissue work and physical therapy.
Service: Chair massage and lectures on stress, pain and posture in the workplace; a clinic offering massage therapy, neuromuscular therapy, acupuncture, neurofeedback, psychotherapy and counseling.
manipulation, neuromuscular therapy, movement reeducation
Brown also practices integrated Swedish massage, Reiki, neuromuscular therapy, and myokinetic release therapy.