Day Neuromuscular Research Laboratory at Massachusetts General Hospital, and Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School.
What does NMRL stand for?
NMRL stands for Neuromuscular Research Laboratory (University of Pittsburgh)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMRL
We have 5 other meanings of NMRL in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Medical Research Institute
- Noarlunga Model Railroaders Incorporated (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Naval Medical Research Institute Toxicology Detachment
- No More Room in Hell (zombie enthusiasts' website)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Society of Japan
- Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo (Buddhist mantra)
- National Museum of the Republic of Komi (est. 1911; Russia)
- Naval Materials Research Laboratory (Mumbai, India)
- Naval Medical Research Lab (New London, CT)
- New Media Research Lab (University of British Columbia and University of Washington)
- Normal-Mode Ruby Laser (medical treatment)
- Northwest Model Racing League (model car racing)
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department
- North Mississippi Rural Legal Services (Oxford, MS)
- Northeast Massachusetts Regional Library System
- National Motor Racing Museum (Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Microscopy
- National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- No More Related News
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrew Engel, director of the Neuromuscular Research Laboratory at the Mayo Clinic and senior author of the finding, explains that the myasthenic patient exhibited normal function at the neuromuscular junction, but once the signal traveled to the muscle, it failed to excite, or spread over, the length of the muscle.
Palmieri-Smith is also the director of the University's Neuromuscular Research Laboratory and co-director of the Human Neuromechanics Laboratory.
director of UPMC Center for Sports Medicine's Neuromuscular Research Laboratory and its golf conditioning and injury prevention research projects WHAT: News conference to announce UPMC's recruitment of Dr.