Day Neuromuscular Research Center at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
What does NMRC stand for?
NMRC stands for Neuromuscular Research Center (Boston University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMRC
We have 53 other meanings of NMRC in our Acronym Attic
- National Mango Research Center (Philippines)
- National Mayday Readiness Initiative
- National Media Reform Conference
- National Men's Resource Center
- National Microelectronics Research Centre (University College Cork, Ireland)
- National Monuments Record Centre (UK)
- Naval Medical Research Center
- Naval Records Management Center (US Navy)
- Navy Material Redistribution Center (US Navy)
- Network Music Rights Conference (Japan)
- New Millennium Research Council
- North Meadow Recreation Center (New York)
- Northern Migrant Resource Centre (Preston, Victoria, Australia)
- New Mexico Roofing Contractors Association
- New Mexico Radio Collectors Club
- Naval Medical Research Center Detachment
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in Condensed Matter
- National Movement for Recovery and Development (Sudan)
- National Movement for Reform and Democracy (Sudan)
- Non-Malignant Respiratory Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
: Delsys is a spin-off company of the NeuroMuscular Research Center at Boston University.
Imhoff of the NeuroMuscular Research Center at Boston University have shown, in a simple theoretical model, that a network of neuronlike components can make use of the intrinsic noise of the individual components to enhance the system's overall sensitivity to weak signals.
The backpack was developed with the NeuroMuscular Research Center at Boston University, a world-renowned biomedical research center.