The newer, brief instruments, such as the Emotional Thermometer-7 (ET-7) and Neurological Disorders Depression Inventory for Epilepsy (NDDI-E), make this much more practical, said Dr.
What does NDDI-E stand for?
NDDI-E stands for Neurological Disorders Depression Inventory for Epilepsy (questionnaire)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Drug Development Group (European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer)
- North Dakota Disc Golf Association (recreational organization)
- Neutrophilic Dermatosis of the Dorsal Hands
- North Dakota Department of Health
- North Devon District Hospital (UK)
- Northeast District Department of Health (est. 1973; Connecticut)
- North Dakota Dental Hygienists' Association
- North Dakota Department of Human Services
- Newborn Drug Development Initiative
- NIBR (Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research) Drug Discovery Incubator
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Network for Direct Democracy in Europe (est. 1999)
- Network Device Development Kit
- National Double Dutch League (rope skipping)
- Neutral Data Definition Language
- New Developments in Digital Libraries (workshop)
- New Domain Description Language (computer language)
- Notre Dame Drumline
- North Dakota Defense Lawyers Association
- Notre Dame De Lafayette University (Aurora, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But only two of these six patients were also positive on the Neurological Disorders Depression Inventory for Epilepsy.