Care recipient Neurobehavioral Cognitive Status Examination (NCSE) scores were found to be marginally significant to retention.
What does NCSE stand for?
NCSE stands for Neurobehavioral Cognitive Status Examination
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCSE
We have 15 other meanings of NCSE in our Acronym Attic
- National Center on Social Entrepreneurs
- National Centre for Statistical Ecology (UK)
- National Certification of Secondary Schools (Trinidad & Tobago)
- National Commission on Safety Education
- National Computer Security Educators (now the Federal Information Systems Security Educators' Association)
- National Council for Science and the Environment
- National Council for Self-Esteem
- National Council for Special Education
- National Council of Structural Engineers
- Network for Catholic School Excellence
- Newark City Subway Extension (New Jersey)
- NIST Communications Support Element
- Non-Convulsive Status Epilepticus
- Nortel Certified Support Expert
- North Carolina Sport Equestrian
- North Carolina Stage Ensemble
- North Carolina Symposium and Exhibition
- Notification of Change in Student Enrollment
- nuclear criticality safety evaluation
- Network Control Station EPLRS/JTIDS
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract The cognitive abilities of 24 males at an in-patient substance abuse facility were assessed using the Neurobehavioral Cognitive Status Examination (Cognistat).
Instruments included magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to provide a measure of lesion volume, the Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) and the Neurobehavioral Cognitive Status Examination (NCSE) to measure cognitive status, and the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) to measure motor strength.