Kelly, MD, director of the Neuro-Endocrine Tumor Center at the John Wayne Cancer Institute, and Kevin M.
What does NETC stand for?
NETC stands for Neuro-Endocrine Tumor Center (Santa Monica, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NETC
We have 47 other meanings of NETC in our Acronym Attic
- NETBIOS Extended User Interface
- Network Basic Input/Output System
- Network Block Transfer
- NETBIOS over TCP/IP
- National Emergency Transportation Center
- Navajo Education Technology Consortium (various locations)
- Naval Education & Training Center
- Naval Education & Training Command (formerly Chief of Naval Education and Training, CNET)
- Nebraska Educational Telecommunications Commission
- Network Enterprise Technology Command
- New England Theatre Conference
- New England Tropical Conservatory (Bennington, VT)
- New England Tool Collectors Association (St. Johnsbury, VT)
- National Exploitation of Tactical Capabilities (US DoD)
- Network Capabilities
- Network Common Data Form
- National Environmental Technology Centre (UK)
- Network Center
- Network-Centric Solutions (US Air Force)
- Nebraska Educational Television Council for Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daniel Kelly, Neurosurgeon and Director of the Neuro-Endocrine Tumor Center at Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California, Dr.