What does NNCM stand for?
NNCM stands for Neural Networks in the Capital Markets (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NNCM in our Acronym Attic
- Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School (Nabunturan, Philippines)
- Nanoelectronics, Nanostructures and Carrier Interactions (conference)
- National Neuroscience Curriculum Initiative
- Neural Networks and Computational Intelligence (conference)
- Nizhny Novgorod Commercial Institute (Russia)
- non-lamellar, non-erythrodermic congenital ichthyosis
- Novo Nordisk Canada Inc. (pharmaceutical company)
- Northern Nevada Center for Independent Living
- National Network for Chronic Intractable Pain (Phoenix, AZ)
- Nortel Networks Command Line Interface
- Northern Nashville Country Music Club (Caithness, Scotland)
- National Network of Career Nursing Assistants
- Nortel Networks Certified Network Architect
- National Nematode Collection of New Zealand (part of Crown Research Institute Landcare Research New Zealand Ltd,)
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office
- National Nephrology Certification Organization (est. 1998)
- National Network for Collaboration (Fargo, ND)
- National Network of Constituent Organizations (National High School Alliance; Washington, DC)
- Newspaper Network of Central Ohio
- Nordic Naturals Complete Omega (personal health product)