What does NNRG stand for?
NNRG stands for Neural Networks Research Group (Department of Computer Sciences, University of Texas at Austin)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNRG
We have 1 other meaning of NNRG in our Acronym Attic
- Navajo Nation Rodeo Cowboys Association, Inc.
- National Natural Resources Conservation Foundation (est. 1996)
- Normal Non-Refrigerated Conditions of Storage
- Nemaha Natural Resources District (Tecumseh, NE)
- National Nuclear Rocket Development Center
- Nevada Natural Resource Education Council
- Norwich and Norfolk Racial Equality Council (UK)
- Non-Negotiable Report of Findings
- Northern Nevada Railway Foundation (est. 1994)
- Newport News Rugby Football Club (Newport News, VA)
- Northwest Natural Resource Group (Port Townsend, WA)
- Nordisk Netvaerk for Retorikkens Historie (Norwegian: Nordic Networking for Rhetoric History; est. 1999)
- Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital
- Newport News Redevelopment and Housing Authority
- National Neurovision Research Institute (Owings Mills, MD)
- National Nuclear Research Institute (Legon, Ghana)
- Northwest Natural Resources Institute (Spokane, WA)
- Neural Network Residual Kriging
- Nonlinear Nonparametric Regression Model
- National Natural Resource Management System (India)