In November, the committee concluded that Germany had failed to police the Neumann Kaffee Gruppe regarding its complicity in the forced eviction of several villages in Uganda to make way for a large coffee plantation.
What does NKG stand for?
NKG stands for Neumann Kaffee Gruppe (German coffee company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NKG
We have 2 other meanings of NKG in our Acronym Attic
- National Kidney Foundation of Southern California
- National Kidney Foundation of South and Central Texas
- North Kern Float Tubers
- National Kaohsiung First University (Taiwan)
- National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology (Taiwan)
- National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin (Brookfield, WI)
- National Kidney Foundation of Western Pennsylvania
- National Kidney Foundation of West Texas (Lubbock, TX)
- Nanjing, China (Airport Code)
- National Kandawgyi Garden (est. 1915; Myanmar)
- New Kit Generation (modeling contest)
- Nihongo Kyoiku Gakkai (Japanese teaching society)
- Northern Kite Group (UK)
- North Kent Gateway Partnership (UK)
- Northern Kentucky Goat Producers
- Nemzeti Közlekedési Hatóság (Hungarian: National Transport Authority)
- Nissen Kestel Harford (accounting firm; Australia)
- Non-Ketotic Hyperglycinemia
- National Kerosene Heater Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
InterAmerican Coffee, a leading specialty coffee importing company and a member of the Neumann Kaffee Gruppe, announced today that it has acquired Coffee Solutions, a Boston based coffee consulting, training and laboratory services company.
Together with the Neumann Kaffee Gruppe and GTZ, the German-based international cooperation enterprise, the company implemented a pilot project for best practices in sustainable coffee cultivation and processing in the country's largest Robusta-producing area, Dak Lak, and trained farmers in efficient irrigation techniques.
Richard began his coffee career in 1991 and has worked as an exporter in Mexico and Papua New Guinea for ED&F Man and in Uganda for the Neumann Kaffee Gruppe (NKG).
Allen began his coffee career in 1991 and has worked as an exporter in Mexico and Papua New Guinea for ED&F Man and in Uganda for the Neumann Kaffee Gruppe (NKG).
and Neumann Kaffee Gruppe is one of the largest coffee importers in the world.
Today the Neumann Kaffee Gruppe (NKG) employs around 1,830 people in more than 40 operational enterprises and 25 countries.
In 1995, InterAmerican joined forces with the world's largest coffee company, Neumann Kaffee Gruppe, based in Germany.