What does NEBRA stand for?
NEBRA stands for Networking for Ethics on Biomedical Research in Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEBRA
We have 3 other meanings of NEBRA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Engine Bomber (Convair)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (UK)
- National Education Business Partnership (UK)
- National Education Business Partnership Network
- National Evidence-Based Practices Project
- National Epidermolysis Bullosa Registry
- Nebraska (old style)
- New England Build and Restore, Inc.
- North East Bracket Racing (online forum)
- Nuclear Emergency Briefing Room (United Kingdom)
- New England Buick Racing Association (New Hampshire)
- Northeast Beauty Representatives Association
- Northeast Biosolids and Residuals Association
- National Examination Board in Risk, Occupational Safety and Health (United Kingdom)
- National Examining Board for Supervisory Management
- Network Equipment Building Specification
- Network Equipment Building Standards
- Network Equipment Building System (Bell Telephone Labs)
- Network Equipment Business Systems
- Neue Europäische Bewegung Schweiz (German: New Swiss European Movement)