With the eCabinet solution, office workgroups will never again have trouble locating a misplaced fax, or a presentation document that was prepared by a vacationing colleague," said Steve Weyl, president of Networked Office Appliance Division of Ricoh Silicon Valley.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Networked Office Appliance (Ricoh)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Naturaleza Organización y Ambiente (Spanish: Nature and Environment Organization; Guatemala)
- Naturally Occurring Asbestos
- Nature Of Action
- Nature of Address (Cisco)
- Naval Operating Areas
- Navy Open Architecture (US Navy)
- Nebraska Optometric Association
- Net Operating Assets
- Network Optical Access (Digital Lightwave)
- Network Outsourcing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the combined solution of the Ricoh eCabinet and HP Digital Sender, office workgroups will be able to easily capture, store and retrieve electronic versions of workgroup information recorded on paper," said Stephen Weyl, president Networked Office Appliance Division of Ricoh Silicon Valley.
With eCabinet, office workgroups can now easily capture, store and retrieve electronic versions of workgroup information that is both paper-based and in electronic form," said Steve Weyl, president Networked Office Appliance Division of Ricoh Silicon Valley.