Learn how Rohati's Network-Based Entitlement Control (NBEC) Platform Allows Enterprises to Leverage and Extend Existing Investments in Oracle (R) Identity Management Suite SUNNYVALE, Calif.
What does NBEC stand for?
NBEC stands for Network-Based Entitlement Control (computer security)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NBEC
We have 14 other meanings of NBEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Black Evangelical Association (est. 1963)
- National Broadcast Editorial Association
- National Business Education Association
- Nebraska Black Employees Association
- Nevada Business Educators Association
- New Brunswick Exploration Assistance Program (government grant; Canada)
- Nelson Bays Education Business Partnership (New Zealand)
- Nancy Bell Evans Center (Seattle, WA)
- National Board Examination Committee for Veterinary Medicine
- National Building Envelope Council (Canada)
- Non-Bell Exchange Carrier
- Normal Bronchial Epithelial Cell (oncology)
- New Brunswick East Coast Railway (Canada)
- National Board of Economic Defence (National Emergency Supply Agency; Finland)
- National Board of Employment Education and Training (Australia)
- National Bowhunter Education Foundation
- Neuberger Berman Equity Funds (investment company)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Bioscience and Engineering Institute
- New Brunswick Environment Industry Association (Canada)
- National Business Economic Issues Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 billion acquisition, recently joined the advisory board of Rohati Systems, the leading supplier of Network-Based Entitlement Control (NBEC) solutions.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Rohati Systems, the leader in high-performance Network-based Entitlement Control (NBEC) solutions, today announced that distinguished IT industry visionary and former CEO and Founder of Internet Security Systems (ISS) Thomas E.
Rohati is the leader in high-performance Network-Based Entitlement Control (NBEC) solutions.
May 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Rohati Systems, the leader in high-performance Network-Based Entitlement Control (NBEC) solutions, today announced it will offer attendees at Gartner IT Security Summit the opportunity to experience the company's recently announced Rohati Transaction Networking System(TM) (TNS(TM)) platform.
May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- In conjunction with Rohati Systems' unveiling of the industry's first high-performance network-based entitlement control (NBEC) solution today, the Board of Directors has named seasoned network industry executive Shane Buckley as president and chief executive officer of the company, and a member of the board.
May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Rohati Systems today unveiled the industry's first high-performance network-based entitlement control (NBEC) solution: the Rohati Transaction Networking System(TM) (TNS(TM)) platform.