What does NORT stand for?
NORT stands for Network of Oriental Robotic Telescopes
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NORT
We have 2 other meanings of NORT in our Acronym Attic
- Nordic Research School in Library and Information Science (Baltic countries)
- Nonoperational Ready Supply Not Grounded
- Norsk Sokkels Konkuranseposisjon
- Northern Solomons Area (Maryland)
- North Sea Special Programme of Action (environmental protection programme)
- No Restrictions
- Non-Ordered Relation Score Tree
- Negros Oriental State University (Philippines)
- National Odor Recognition Test (police work dogs)
- National Office for Research and Technology (Hungary)
- Northern Oahe Rescue Team (Mobridge, South Dakota)
- Nuclear Ordnance Readiness Test
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority
- NORmal To Anything
- Northern Ontario Regional Tourism Association
- Northwestern Ohio Rails-to-Trails Association, Inc.
- Northern Rural Training and Employment Consortium
- Northern Telecom
- Network for Oral Research Training and Health (Canada)
- Network Organization for Research and Technology in Hokkaido (Japan)