Panel hosted by the Network of Indian Professionals and South Asian Americans Leading Together, at 986 Second Avenue.
What does NetIP stand for?
NetIP stands for Network of Indian Professionals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Enforcement Training Institute (US EPA)
- National Environmental Technology Institute (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Network Information Table
- Network Table Inquiry (Sprint)
- New England Technical Institute (Connecticut)
- Northern Ecosystems Toxicology Initiative (Canada)
- North East Thoroughbred Industry Alliance (Australia)
- New and Emerging Themes in Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Network Identifier
- Naval Engineering Technical Information Management System
- Network InterProcess Communication
- Network for Teaching Information Society
- Internet Citizen
- Neuroepithelial Tumor of the Kidney
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (US Department of Energy)
- Nuclear Engineering Teaching Laboratory (University of Texas)
- Network-Based Localized Mobility Management
- NETM AP Forum
- NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency
- Nobody Ever Tells Me Anything
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partners of Silk Screen include the Organization of Chinese Americans, Network of Indian Professionals, Filipino American Association of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Asian American Young Professionals Association, Pittsburgh Filmmakers, and many others.
ATLANTA -- The Network of Indian Professionals (NetIP), the leading organization for Indian American professionals in the U.
The Network of Indian Professionals for its efforts in encouraging South Asian-Americans to register as blood marrow donors.
Network of Indian Professionals, organization of professionals with a common interest in the Indian subcontinent and a mission to foster professional development and education, to make charitable contributions to the community and to promote cultural and political awareness.