SFF Financial Services SA ("SFF"), a financial intermediary based in Nyon, Switzerland, through its network of European financial institutions and individuals.
What does NEFI stand for?
NEFI stands for Network of European Financial Institutions (est. 1999)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEFI
We have 1 other meaning of NEFI in our Acronym Attic
- New Equipment Fielding Facility (Fort Hood, TX)
- Non-Essential Functional Failure
- North Eastern Fly Fishing
- New England Folk Festival Association (folk music)
- Never Ending Fun Game (online game)
- Normal External Female Genitalia
- Nebraska Fish and Game Association
- Northeast Florida Geocachers Association
- New England Federation of Humane Societies (Greenland, NH)
- Northeast Florida Health Services, Inc
- New England Family Institute (Portland, ME)
- New England Fuel Institute
- No Earthly Flipping Idea (polite form)
- Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities
- Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities Students (Nepal)
- Netherlands East Indies Forces Intelligence Forces
- Netherlands Forces Intelligence Section, Division III
- Netherlands Forces Intelligence Service
- North East Federation of International Trade (India)
- New England Football League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through its extensive network of European financial institutions, Bibit offers U.