Hundreds of thousands of pounds of food have been donated to food banks and charitable organizations thanks to the Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA), Chicago, and its Network for the Needy program.
What does NFTN stand for?
NFTN stands for Network for the Needy (est. 1990)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFTN
- National Freight Transportation Library, Inc.
- Notes from the Lounge (blog)
- Notice of Federal Tax Lien
- Nottinghamshire Federation of Toy Libraries
- Nursing Facility Transmittal Letter
- National Farm Toy Museum
- Non-First Team Matches (athletics)
- National Federation of Tenant Management Organisations (UK)
- Niagara Frontier Transit Metro System (New York)
- National Farm Transition Network
- News from the Neighbourhood (Canada)
- National Family Therapy Organisation (European Family Therapy Association)
- Nederlandse Federatie Tertiair Onderwijs (Dutch: Dutch Federation of Tertiary Education; The Netherlands)
- National Foreign Trade Policy
- National Foundation for the Treatment of Pain (Houston, Texas)
- National Forestry and Tree Planting Act
- Nothing Further to Report (reports/logbooks)
- National Flat Track Racing Association
- North Fraser Therapeutic Riding Association (Canada)
- National Food Technology Research Centre (Botswana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AWMA also will be participating in the Orlando Network for the Needy program, through which it will donate unused food from its convention events to help the hungry and homeless in its host city.