There is the possibility for collaboration with NCI-funded centers such as the NCI Network for Translational Research in Optical Imaging or the Lung Image Database Consortium.
What does NTROI stand for?
NTROI stands for Network for Translational Research in Optical Imaging (Stanford School of Medicine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Texas Regional Library System (Fort Worth, TX)
- NIST Traceable Reference Materials
- Nitrogen Tillage-Residue Management
- Non Tobacco Related Material
- National Tile Roofing Manufacturers Association
- Non-Resident Training
- Non-Tactical Radio Networks
- National Technical Research Organization (India)
- National Terrorism Response Objective
- National Trade Registry Office (Romania)
- National Teacher Research Panel
- National Technology Recycling Project
- National Tennis Rating Program
- Navy Tactical Reference Publication
- North Tahoe Regional Park (Tahoe Vista, CA)
- Northwest Tribal Recruitment Project
- North Texas Rental Properties Association (Wichita Falls, TX)
- Northern-Tier Regional Planning Development Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Navy Training Planning Process Methodology
- Navy Training Requirements Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collaboration with NCI-funded centers may be possible, as in the NCI Network for Translational Research in Optical Imaging (http://grants.