The second capability of ESI is the Network Vulnerability Analysis that builds upon the intelligence generated in the Network Accessibility Audit by adding vulnerability scan data to the mix.
What does NVA stand for?
NVA stands for Network Vulnerability Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NVA
We have 59 other meanings of NVA in our Acronym Attic
- Night Vision and Electro-Optics Laboratory
- Night Vision/Reconnaissance Surveillance and Target Acquisition (US DoD)
- National Veterinary Associates (Agoura Hills, CA)
- National Viatical Association
- National Volleyball Association
- National Vulvodynia Association
- Nationale Volksarmee (East German Military)
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Assurantieadviseurs en financiële dienstverleners (Dutch)
- Negative Vorticity Advection (meteorology)
- Neovascularization of the Angle (eye disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Networking Experts Praise ISS' Pioneering Scanner Technology as the Industry's 'Preferred Solution for Network Vulnerability Analysis and Decision Support' ATLANTA, April 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Internet Security Systems (ISS) (Nasdaq: ISSX) today announced that for the third year in a row, its market- leading SAFEsuite(R) network security assessment solution, Internet Scanner(TM), has won one of the critical categories in the global information security industry's "Oscars," the SC Awards.